We get peaks for Samburu
“Poskitt team & Co” is a group of friends who have been helping children in Kenya for a long time!
Many of us work together in M.H Poskitt Ltd. but our friends and acquaintances helped us in implementing our initiatives.
We invite everyone who has a big heart, wants to do something good and help the poor.
What have we already done?
– We helped St. Nicholas to buy and deliver Christmas gifts for children.
– We managed to raise funds for the purchase of ten sacks of corn for the most needy in the mission of the Orionine Sisters. – Last year we won the highest peak in England Scafell Pike 978m and we collected funds for the purchase of a water tank – 10000L! 🙂
– One of the people from “Poskitt team & Co” from Kenya brought a lot of beautiful things and souvenirs from the sale of which we bought a camel for the mission of the Orionine Sisters.
– 14/04/2018 We gained the peak of Whernside 736m and supported the fundraising for the construction of “School on the savannah”.
Now our goal is to collect funds to buy shoes, school uniforms, books, cleaning products, food for all students of the “School on the savannah”. That is why we plan in the next three months:
• 19m to Ingleborough 723m,
• June 16 Snowdon 1085m,
• July Ben Nevis 1344m get three peaks and collect money to help Samburu!
We encourage everyone to participate in the fundraiser! “Poskitt team & Co” We get peaks for Samburu! “
On our trips we set off from the vicinity of Eggborough East Yorkshire UK. If you want to get us Sambur peaks with us, send us an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer and provide information! Welcome!
Fundacja Boże Atelier
27 1750 0012 0000 0000 3780 8083
With the note: Help for Samburu
For payment in euros
57 1750 0012 0000 0000 3780 7931
– Swift / Bic code: